The Aquamax KF PRO LPG includes all features required for ppm level water in LPG and Gas including, the sulphur removal cartridge eliminating all side reactions and our sample loop principle allowing you to fully automate the measurements, up to 125 per day!
All Aquamax KF PRO LPG parts are totally enclosed making this system completely safe and robust for use in the demanding petroleum industry. The unique ECH sample loop allows you to use the instrument in your laboratory with full automation, as a portable/field use analyzer or can be integrated in to your process as an on-line system.
The Aquamax KF PRO LPG is designed for an easy and accurate determination of water in liquefied and gaseous samples such as LPG and LNG. The new device combines coulometric Karl Fischer method with an unique gasevaporation and dosing procedure.
• Determination of moisture in liquefied and gaseous samples up to 200 bar/2900 psi
• Determination of pressure in the sample loop
• Automatic pressure regulation
• Transfer line with direct injection
• Automatic rinsing bypass and steps for rinsing
• Measuring cell without diaphragm (only one electrolyte required)
• Setting of application-specific methods
• Avoiding of side reactions by sulphur trap
• Type of result: μg, ppm (gas volume), Vppm, Mppm, Mol ppm by using the formula generator
• Sulfur removal cartridge eliminating all side reactions
• No interference calculation required
• 250 measurements can be performed in 48 hours
• Totally automated process, no operator input required for the test
• Suitable to test all gas types without any calibration or adjustments
• No separate rinsing gas is required
• Rinsing process is fully automated
• No balance is required
• High sample throughput and long reagent life
• Compact device